Monday, September 24, 2012

Twelve weeks of Christmas Crafting!

Yes I know it's only September but that doesn't mean I can't get started on all the Christmas sewing that I want to complete before the Holiday arrives!

I also know that it's actually 13 weeks before Christmas but I would love to finish a little ahead of time this year so I'm not scrambling to get stuff done before I get on an airplane. I think my husband would never speak to me again if I made him stop by Michael Levine Fabrics before going to the airport again. Last year there was the incident of missing buttons for a Christening gown. . .

All that said, here we go- My first ever tutorial for an easy Christmas gift or stocking stuffer. If you don't already have PUL you can get it at Joann's Fabrics.  If you're like me and tend to go overboard when you start a new hobby, you probably have lots and lots or PUL and FOE laying around.





No comments:

Post a Comment